Conference facilities Folkestone
Quality meeting facilities...for your convenience
Are you looking for the perfect UK corporate conference, seminar, or business meeting venue in Folkestone or the Kent area? Somewhere which provides conference facilities of a high standard, gives value for money meeting rooms, and with the comfort and convenience of a modern hotel?
Conveniently located just off the M20 and only one mile from Kent's Channel Tunnel station, the Holiday Inn Express Folkestone will more than meet your conference and business meeting needs.
Exceptional Conference Facilities in Kent...
Quality Without Compromise
Folkestone's Holiday Inn Express' flexible conference facilities offer you:
- Inclusive or bespoke conferencing packages, tailored to your needs
- The ideal location for international business meetings, as well as regional conferences
- Four up-to-the-minute meeting rooms, equipped with everything you need
- Flexible catering packages
- Budget overnight accommodation for delegates
- Easy access from the M20, the Channel Tunnel, Dover Ferry Port, and Ashford International Station
Why not contact the hotel's conferencing team now on UK +44 (0)1303 298450, to find out which package would best suit your event? If you prefer, you can send an email with your conference or business meeting enquiry.
Holiday Inn Express Folkestone...
Accommodating all your Business and Conference Needs
The Holiday Inn Express Folkestone understands the importance of the right environment for your business meetings or conference. Depending on the size of your group, four air-conditioned and fully equipped meeting rooms are available for hire:
- Radnor Suite and Sandgate Suite. These suites measure approximately 25ft x 20ft (6.5 m x 6m) and have a capacity of 35 to 40 in theatre-style seating.
- East Cliff Suite and North Downs Suite. The East Cliff and North Downs Suite measure approximately 20ft x 10ft (6m x 3m) These rooms can accommodate 15 to 20 delegates theatre-style.
All of the four conference rooms at Folkestone's Holiday Inn Express can be arranged in various seating styles: Boardroom, U-shape, Theatre-style. If you have any other seating preferences, the Holiday Inn Express Folkestone's conference team will be pleased to help.
The hotel's meeting and conference rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Whiteboard and markers
- Flipchart and stationery
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Natural light and own access to outside
- LCD Projector available
- Blackout curtains
With comprehensive conference facilities, Folkestone's Holiday Inn Express really is the delegate's choice. To book your conference or business meeting, contact Folkestone's No 1 meeting venue today on UK +44 (0)1303 298450, or email your preferred conference dates and one of the team will be pleased to call you back.
Convenient Conference Location
Travelling to The Holiday Inn Express Folkestone could not be simpler, with easy access from the M20, Channel Tunnel, and the Dover Ferry Port. However you get there, you can be sure of a warm welcome from one of Kent's newest conference venues.